Archived That annoying commercial....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalJ

Electronics TM
It seems theres at least one a year, anyone else have to put up with that new commercial in electronics yet? It's the one with the little girl playing the recorder. I was helping set toys today and had to hear it every few minutes, I thought I was going to go insane.

I knew exactly which commercial you were referring to before I even opened this topic. Yeah that girl honestly sucks, it's a pain to be working in electronics for 80-100% of my shifts and having that on.

Our children's TV is right next to the boat in our store, and for some reason it's super loud despite having the volume on the lowest setting. Anyway, whenever "screamin Demi" Lovato comes on, I want to shoot the TV.

That commercial is annoying. I kept on thinking that some guest was playing a recorder, since our TVs are next to our music junk.

I knew exactly which commercial you were referring to before I even opened this topic. Yeah that girl honestly sucks, it's a pain to be working in electronics for 80-100% of my shifts and having that on.

Our children's TV is right next to the boat in our store, and for some reason it's super loud despite having the volume on the lowest setting. Anyway, whenever "screamin Demi" Lovato comes on, I want to shoot the TV.

Childrens TV?

And yeah I agree I hate that commercial so much! She isn't even playing a real song, not that I can tell. My favorite though, has to be the one playing "Push It" lol. At least I can jam out to that one.

I knew exactly which commercial you were referring to before I even opened this topic.

This. I swear to god I can hear it in all corners of the store, no matter how far away I run from electronics. No matter how noisy the store is, or what's going on around me, when I hear it it's all I can focus on. It's like a dog and a dog whistle...

Childrens TV?

And yeah I agree I hate that commercial so much! She isn't even playing a real song, not that I can tell. My favorite though, has to be the one playing "Push It" lol. At least I can jam out to that one.

I'm not sure but I think she's playing "Single Ladies" by Beyoncé then transitions into twinkle twinkle little star.

After hearing that song for three days setting toys I think it is Single Ladies. Starts off with Twinkle Twinkle Little star then ends with Single Ladies. Good call tegraT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back