Archived The best and biggest laugh of the year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just endured the blue version Friday morning. It's equally useless. We don't even get a results meeting. I did mine in about 20 seconds because it's such a waste of time. Didn't help that I clocked out for lunch right after doing it.

lol what's funnier than the actual survey is the #1 result from it year after year-- Pay, Benefits, and Compensation. But that #1 issue company wide gets dismissed (labeled as something we can't change/have no control over) and instead we get stupid-ass things like, "we need to work on accountability, communication, attendance, talent management.. BULLSHIT!) lol this is a survey or a list of orders from corporate??!? LOL.. PLUS, why are we NEVER allowed to see the actual results?? Like, I want to see ALL the rankings, the Percentages, ect. I don't want a watered down POS bullet point from corporate.

I like how it’s completely anonymous but throughout the survey it ask you the department you work in, sex, race and the number of years you have worked there..... Id say if people answered those questions honestly it would pretty much identify 95% of the individuals taking it.

We were called to the team lead office 2 at a time to take the survey, so personally I feel they knew who answered what

I like how it’s completely anonymous but throughout the survey it ask you the department you work in, sex, race and the number of years you have worked there..... Id say if people answered those questions honestly it would pretty much identify 95% of the individuals taking it.

At least this year, most of those questions were optional.

We were called to the team lead office 2 at a time to take the survey, so personally I feel they knew who answered what

F--- that.

I was supposed to do mine over the weekend (conveniently enough, when the ETL-HR was closing LOD), but I may or may not have forgotten.

We were all called to the office one at a time to take the survey. The day after I took my survey, my TL was a bitch to me, so I think that maybe they could tell which surveys went with which person.

We were all called to the office one at a time to take the survey. The day after I took my survey, my TL was a bitch to me, so I think that maybe they could tell which surveys went with which person.

Stores can not see individual responses to the survey, they don't even get the results at the store level for several weeks. Anonymity is a legitimate concern for key carriers considering there are so few of them that it isn't hard to pinpoint who said what, especially when the DTL does the follow up chat session. They also get individual links sent by email which is concerning.

Those questions are optional and not reported in a store report so your leaders wouldn't know what you said.

PLUS, why are we NEVER allowed to see the actual results?? Like, I want to see ALL the rankings, the Percentages, ect. I don't want a watered down POS bullet point from corporate.

well it is all on the computer and we all know how effective Target's IT department is. Plus there has to be some rather unhappy person in the bowels of the Target network infrastructure that could be able to… yeah not going to happen but still a mission impossible raid into target HQ to get the raw results is nice to think about.

Well my last store DID get a pay increase for N03 (which bumped up the other payscales a little bit), so I guess it CAN happen, seemed to happen everywhere though. Also since I was over the Base-Pay, it didn't help me which sucked, everyone else just caught up.

PLUS, why are we NEVER allowed to see the actual results?? Like, I want to see ALL the rankings, the Percentages, ect. I don't want a watered down POS bullet point from corporate.

well it is all on the computer and we all know how effective Target's IT department is. Plus there has to be some rather unhappy person in the bowels of the Target network infrastructure that could be able to… yeah not going to happen but still a mission impossible raid into target HQ to get the raw results is nice to think about.

It's an outside company that manages the survey, so HQ wouldn't have the raw data. That outside vendor creates the reports that your STL/HR folks can pull from an online system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back