The Breakroom Memes

119204542_186589206249711_117585578116056148_n.jpg

Never had the courage to try fruitcake. Anything with a shelf life longer than me is not something I want to put in my stomach.

And I hate Peeps.
I've never tried fruitcake either. Anyone else here ever have it? What's it like?

ETA: I loved Peeps when I was a kid, but I haven't had one in years.

Last edited:
Never had the courage to try fruitcake. Anything with a shelf life longer than me is not something I want to put in my stomach.

And I hate Peeps.

Well girl you don't have to even see peeps on the shelf till Easter. Heard it on the news the other day. They have shut down for awhile. RIP ps I detest them too

Anyone else here ever have it? What's it like?
MIL used to make it.
Basically it was a pan packed tight with candied fruit & pecans with just enough batter to hold it together while baking.
Even warm out of the oven it was tough to cut & eat.
Husband abs LOVED it tho :rolleyes:

One of the comments I see here a lot is in response to a members rant about a problem in their store "If you have that kind attitude, how do you even work at Target?"
The fact is most people who work retail and restaurants have a mask they slip on for dealing with the public.
Here they don't have to wear that mask.

119463126_3975912545757461_2410529428419135696_n.jpg

I've found that one of the best things about working here is that I don't feel I have to put on my "customer service" persona near as much as I did at my old job. And what little I did use all but flew out the window once the 'rona hit. I keep my interactions as short and to the point as possible.

No Leroy Jenkins please. We've already got an asteroid heading our way. We don't need it to bring a friend.

Back