Archived The face of the beast......

Status
Not open for further replies.
They tell us all not to share black friday hours, yet someone at corporate leaks the entire ad. I'd like to think it is some type of marketing strategy but who knows...

It's nothing new, honestly.
I'm just kind of annoyed at people coming in and saying "is your BF ad out yet?" and "I saw your BF ad online, can you match the price of ___ now?"
Yes, we did have someone ask if they could get an item for the price it's advertised in the BF ad.

I believe the special times are when ever your store opens to 4 am or if the products sell out earlier, then 4am-6 or 8 am for the next set of special prices on stuff and then the last set is 10am-noon on Friday for special deals.

Probably still overstocked somewhere.

The deals are pretty well the same thing at Walmart. So much for sitting Black Friday out in favor of the high class Niemann Marcus design launch.

It's always the same stuff. Corporate leaks the ads.

Honestly I think it is much better than last year. I think this year's ad we could get a few more guests coming in for more deals and it could be busier than hopefully last year but yet I am not holding my breath either lol.

Ugh, I was hoping for some backpacks to be on sale. I could really use one, and I need one that isn't one of those crappy 20 dollar brands that we have.

Edit - Those 15 dollar sweaters are mighty tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back