Archived The great sparkly glitter plague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis the season to be covered in random sparkles from head to foot, you can try to rinse it out of your hair in the shower but your efforts are futile...the glitter is accumulating in my brain and making me more fabulous by the second

it's actually starting to pile up in drifts in several corners of our seasonal block. I tried sweeping it up once because it made the floor hella slick but all that did was kick up a huge cloud that went up my nose, welp

oh yeah and the Threshold Bottlebrush wreath, DPCI 065-15-6692. Holy fuck this thing sheds more glitter than a hobo sheds dandruff. It was in a pull yesterday and someone brought it out on a three tier and you can see the red glitter trail all the way from the waco thru the store to the shelf lmao

for what purpose

I considered it entertaining and I could joke with my TLs that I was extra fabulous that day. When I flexed seasonal, I had two choices as far as I was concerned: dump it on me now and embrace it for fun, or try to avoid it and be covered in it anyways because half of our boxes in the backroom were pretty ragged and stored up high in the steel. One way or another, I was gonna be glittery after twelve hours.

tumblr_ofb5ddyQ3E1twhnq8o5_400.gif

tenor.gif

Lol that wreath has 1 star on target.com and some bad reviews about the glitter

It's great returning holiday shit all day...going home 8 hours later, and finding just a jar's worth of glitter in my bra. I'm sorry, do I work at Target or a fucking strip club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back