Archived The insanity has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly did not see anything in the ad worth camping out for. Sure, I'm going to get a PS4, but with literally EVERYONE having the same deal, there's no reason for it...

The TV deals are only... all right. Aside from that?

Indeed the insanity has started. We already have 99% of our product out on the floor. The RTW floorpad is set and people were already buying stuff today.

Now, we know that either:
A: We will run out of something and have some hella pissed off Black Frursday guests.
B: Have some hella pissed off people because we won't adjust the sale price for them ("Then why did you have it out?!!" the guest says in indignant rage), or
C: All of the above.

I don't think the headache this will cause will be worth the time we're going to save setting up tomorrow night/overnight.

In our district we are not allowing tents or grills (yikes). Really the only thing allowed are camp chairs. I'm surprised other districts are allowing people to camp out. We don't even set up our crowd control until Wednesday night, how are those stores going to set up carts and barriers around people who have tents set up?

My store sets up stanchions a couple days in advance. I'm not sure what our policy on campers is, but I would imagine they wouldn't be allowed because they'd be a problem for other stores in the plaza.

We have asked our guests who have tried to camp out at my store (We are usually in the top 25 in volume for all Targets black friday, UGHHH) so we have a lot.. That if they wish to stay they have to claim a bed in Bed Bath and Beyond next door.

Does any other country in the world get this crazy over shopping? What does that say about America?

There is a guy with a tent a grill and a flat screen outside our store

I have to wonder. Where does he plug it in at?

And where do these people go to the bathroom. Is camping out for 3 days worth saving 150 bucks? I will sleep in my warm bed, thank you.

There is a guy with a tent a grill and a flat screen outside our store

I have to wonder. Where does he plug it in at?

And where do these people go to the bathroom. Is camping out for 3 days worth saving 150 bucks? I will sleep in my warm bed, thank you.
There is a outside outlit at my store, and I have no idea where he uses the bathroom lol dont want to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back