Archived the most redcards you've sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three. For a ULV, that's darned impressive.

But we've been struggling lately. Only 1.77 for the store last week. I think our ETL-GE is going to have a heart attack when he sees we didn't get even one yesterday (and not for lack of trying, either).

I don't cashier more than a couple times a month. I like interacting with folks and who doesn't like saving money!!! My store has a culture built around Red Cards. We get pretty down in the dumps if we don't do 4% as a store. It's all about moral and culture.

Yes, it is important to get two REDCards every day. That's the requirement at my store. If I told you our store's daily goal, you would faint and it might also be too store specific. Let's just say it's an amazing number. If we have more than 1+1 in line, the GSA/GSTL on the front gets coached. If we're really busy, the cashier calls the GSA/GSTL over who takes the cashier's speed ID and completes the app for the cashier at an empty lane.

Three. For a ULV, that's darned impressive.

But we've been struggling lately. Only 1.77 for the store last week. I think our ETL-GE is going to have a heart attack when he sees we didn't get even one yesterday (and not for lack of trying, either).

I don't cashier more than a couple times a month. I like interacting with folks and who doesn't like saving money!!! My store has a culture built around Red Cards. We get pretty down in the dumps if we don't do 4% as a store. It's all about moral and culture.

Yeah...our original goal for the 2013 fiscal year was 4. But they knocked it way down after the other stores just stared at them and told them they were crazy. So the official goal is 2.5 but the unofficial goal is still 4.0. But the after holiday lull is killing us.

I don't know if I've ever heard anyone getting a Redcard in the pharmacy when I've been there.

I got 3 one day. I have no clue how I did it. The first guest I helped that day opened one; must have been a good sign! :)

I got 6 in one day, back when I was a TM. Now I dont get very many...sad day. We do have cashiers that get 7 in one shift though. Our store has this challenge called 7 for 7. If anyone gets 7 Redcards on their shift they get a free sbux everyday for a week (7 drinks).

Does the conversion score count for all transactions or just ones that are paid with out a redcard? One day I seriously had 30 guests pay with either the red card credit or debit in a row

Conversion is number of Redcard applications processed divided by number of yellow prompts.

It has nothing to do with how many people use their redcards, though the store does keep track of that metric overall as a store (and not by cashier)...though if a cashier has more people using their Redcard than the average, than they assume that cashier is mentioning the Redcard more...as it reminds people to use it.

My record is 8 in an opening shift as Electronics TM. Couple weeks ago, I had 4 RC in 10 minutes. We have front end cashiers with 20-30 RDs a day during the holidays. :D

I don't like to talk numbers for the store, cos we are in top stores, and you can easily find my store. :p

I tied my record last night with two in a 4-hour shift. I would've gotten two more Check Cards, but one guest didn't have their checkbook and the other didn't remember their SSN. Now I have three all year...

I finally beat my record from last year with 4 in a shift. It helped that two of them were for consecutive guests who were shopping together.

Somewhere around 3 for a 5 hour shift and 5 for a regular shift. Sometimes more, sometimes less. You can never rely on guests. :(

I've had intercourse with more GSTLs: 1 than redcards sold: 0 in my six months at Spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back