Archived the most redcards you've sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when you got 10% off your first purchase when you opened a Red Card I got 9 in a shift. Back when Patio furniture was a bigger thing at Target I would set up shop in seasonal. I would help the guest pick one out. I would go pull it I would bring them to a register that wasn't opened let them skip the line I would ring them out they signed up for a Red Card I would than help them get items in their car. I would turn down the cash tips they tried to give me as they put them in my pocket. I would return to seasonal start the process all over again. Oh those were the days! my 8-10 hour shifts would fly by, I got a workout, I would get to lead the team in Red Cards for the day and I often ended up with 20-30 extra in tips that I tried to turn down!
I miss those days. Sniff!

I think my record for a single shift is 2. And only because the 2nd guest applied after the 1st guest didn't get instantly approved.

I ask every single guest, change up my pitch, etc. - yet I have one Red Card all year. How I haven't been coached repeatedly is beyond me. :hangs head in shame:
At my store, if you go 2 weeks without one, you get fired.

I think my record for a single shift is 2. And only because the 2nd guest applied after the 1st guest didn't get instantly approved.

I ask every single guest, change up my pitch, etc. - yet I have one Red Card all year. How I haven't been coached repeatedly is beyond me. :hangs head in shame:
At my store, if you go 2 weeks without one, you get fired.
They can't fired you that fast.

I got 3 in an 6 hr shift and won a ipod shuffle....Today I managed to get 4 in an 8 hr shift. I usually average 1 or 2 every other day....

I am hoping to get about 6 between Thur-Sat (17 hours at the register). More would be great. It's just so hard to CARE these days though.

One sunday in electronics, i got 5 in a row, during one team members 15 minute break. Ended up with 8 during my 4am-12pm shift.

5 is the most I ever gotten in one shift. It was pure luck because I didn't ask for them the guest did. That's usually the case for me. If I ask every guest I tend to not get any, then I come in frustrated and not in the mood to ask and they ask me.

I got 5 and the next day I wasn't able to get any and I was treated like crap. That is the norm. You get a bunch one day and you may get a shout out on a walkie that you can't hear and as soon as you have trouble getting some you're nothing to them. This just makes me hate the mention of a RC.

The most I have gotten in one day this year is 11. It's all about the way you sell them. Try your hardest and be positive. Don't be rude to the guest when they no or are rude when you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back