Archived The "my store is a disaster" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we finally found a Black Friday Blu-Ray shipper that mysteriously went missing. I had a Flex order pop up on Thanksgiving and it said we had like 50 copies of the movie, but I couldn't find a single one. My STL told me to just deny the order because we lost the shipper. Like...how hard can it be to just keep all the Black Friday movie shippers in one spot?!

The last truck we got in had a 2day shipper on it. Thanks so much DC!

Yep and only two at guest services. No I can't do a "quick" back up cause quick turns into an hour!

Our guest services only has one TM at all times. You can only imagine how hideous and disgusting it is. Re shop and chargeback all over the place and with no one being able to do chargeback at all (because of guests) leaves CARTS FULL of unprocessed chargeback. It's come to the point where I don't even want to work guest service anymore because it's such a disaster. I've honestly become so disappointed at how it is and it just makes me question why I even care at all if leadership leaves gs at the very bottom of their priority list. If it were up to me, we'd get rid of the extra Kodak kiosks since we really only need one and just extend the counter. I can't wait until after next semester when I can finally leave and do something I actually like. Either that or Wells Fargo, here I come. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back