Archived the regulars and season employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, i dont play at work or play into social politics with TMs. May be off topic but a lot of our flow TMs hang out outside of work /party and whatnot. Bring the new hires into their click of bashing the store and leaders. It truly shows through in their performance never being able to be around one another without stopping to bullshit and distract eachother from their job. It's cool to know one another and be friendly at work but at a certain point it becomes like hanging out at work and that just doesn't cut it for me. Were being payed to do the job, do a good one. leave the rest for after youve clocked out.

I like to learn everybody's name. ...
for me at least , it matters , it shows respect !
I know , most of them won't last ...
I tend to do this as well. We All have lives outside of Spot and honestly it's a very small world. You never know who you might run into down the road called life!! I can't tell you how many times I've ran into people I've worked with, for, trained etc. They All remember me for my humbleness and kindnesses. One team, one dream right? Or so the saying goes...;)

Whether they are new or not, they are there more than likely because they need to, rather than want to (like all of us if we had Greener Pastures I doubt we would all be here). I have no problem answering questions and helping them out, and joking around with them. We did have one Seasonal once who repeatedly asked not just me, but my fellow TMs the exact same questions to get help with...

We ended up finding out that he was taking all of his breaks with a bottle of vodka in his car. Weird part is there is not one thing about that guy that screamed "Plastered-constantly".

Textbook definition of a functioning alcoholic? Kinda scary/amazeballs, though!

He wasn't a functional alcoholic.

Functional alcoholics are functional.

cheers2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back