Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Leave it

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • There's no sexy flow team members at my store

Votes: 52 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the guys on flow are nicely built. Usually the throwers. But their stench and foul language kills it for me.

We have a cute guy in electronics and one in hardlines. I blatantly flirt with the one in electronics, and more subtly flirt with the hardlines guy. Most of our cute girls are softlines or hardlines/electronics I'd say, and I'm totally lumping myself into that category. I know where I rank.

Flirtatious teasing is pretty much the norm at my store, it's nice, helps the shifts pass by quicker.
P.S. I can see you staring at me when I push rows of carts into the store, you know who you are.

Flow is full of old people for some reason.

Some of our softline ladies are cute though. And of course my cart attendant crush, who I think is flirting with me but I can never tell.

I would say that the front lanes usually has the highest concentration of attractive looking females. Is it a ploy to boost sales? Maybe. I would not be surprised.

Hmm, dunno. Softlines or front lanes at my store, but I think I'd vote softlines over front lanes. There's only one cashier I'd be remotely interested in asking out were she single. Oddly enough I think most guys'd be scared to do so due to her "baggage" (she's 30 with 2 kids and pregnant with a third), but that wouldn't bother me one bit, she's much more mature than the 18-22 year olds that might serve as eyecandy but would make me want to shoot myself if I ever attempted to date them.

For my store, all the LODs or ETLs are consistently hot. Everywhere else is a mixed bag. The cosmetics ladies oddly aren't very attractive at all...in my opinion. It's just funny because they specialize in cosmetics.

I have a total crush on one of our Flow TMs. But I have absolutely zero game so I just say hi and continue with my work.

My second day on the job, the cute kid I was shadowing made a point to tell me that there wasn't a camera on one of the aisle in the BR. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back