Archived The TMs from HELL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelon1071

Front End Academy Trainer (Walmart)
So I guess yesterday they had a small number of the TMs from the closing store come in and to see how they work. They put them right into the spots they had at their old store just to see how they're going to shuffle them around. And wow. I was off yesterday so I couldn't verify with my own eyes, but I was told that they were really bad. Hard and soft lines were very arrogant about how they were from a "Super Target." And the cashiers sunk hard. The Cashier trainer spoke to me and just kinda jokingly asked me, "Do you know your last week yet?" I said "Tomorrow is my last day." and he very seriously told me, "... you shit'n me?" Then "who told you" So I told him who, and he said, "I need to talk to them..." Then he told me that I should just apply January 1st because he doesn't feel like half of them are going to stay. I'm like what did they expect from going from a low volume store to an upper-mid store? lulz

This, there is a minimum number of days you need to wait before you reapply. But dont lose hope :)
There is 60 days. The op is fighting for job from tm's another store in their area, spot is closing down. But, with the gossip they are saying, is why I had suggested to talk to hr. Who know spot could change their mind & keep them on the schedule. Just keep on coming to work until they tell you not to come back. I can't remember if the op got a letter.

IF you don't need the hours for a few weeks/months, offer to work just 1 four hour shift a week to see how the transfers work out. Don't know how this will be rec'd by leadership, but worth a try if you want to stay and the transfers really "sunk".

Or, reapply when there's openings, but apply as a regular TM, not seasonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back