Archived The Wave at my store is a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backroom day should have priority when it comes to using the wave. Just saying.

The basket likes to wobble on one of our waves when it's up high. Im afraid that one day it's gonna break.

Has anyone ever heard of one toppling over due to too much movement at the top?

I am not exactly fond of heights but the wave is pretty much the only option for getting down some SFS boxes that are on double-stacked pallets on top of the steel. At that height, every little movement causes it to wobble.

Our shelf has been leaning for a few years now. Anyone have experience with this? PMT's solution is to stick stuff in there to level it out.

How do stores manage with less than 2 waves?

What happens if Backroom needs it to pull the autofills but the signing TM is hanging signs by the entrance? Or a guest needs an item pulled but the PMT is using it to fix security cameras on the sales floor?
Normally we try to schedule around trucks. So when they are throwing a truck the wave is free for the rest of the store. Signing, PMT, and AP all use it then as much as possible. Otherwise we sweet talk backroom to pull steel at the beginning of one hour and the end of the next hour of CAFs to get a decent chunk of time to get stuff done. Usually works out ok.

The basket likes to wobble on one of our waves when it's up high. Im afraid that one day it's gonna break.

Ours both wobble. One way more than the other. Unfortunately the wobbly one is the one that breaks down less frequently. I hate it, especially when you have to really lean to reach something.

Ours both wobble. One way more than the other. Unfortunately the wobbly one is the one that breaks down less frequently. I hate it, especially when you have to really lean to reach something.
Ours can be wobbly depending on what was "fixed" last. The other day is was randomly dropping half an inch every minute or so while extended....so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back