Archived They should really give BRTMs a key to Guest Services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, well ours in the backroom, right next to the fixture room. we only have a separate stockroom for hba

We have keys and code. Every one knows the code. It seems foolish that you wouldn't be privy to such. Ask Someone For it. I know our BR has it.

oh, well ours in the backroom, right next to the fixture room. we only have a separate stockroom for hba

does that include cosmetics

I WOULD LOVE A SEPARATE STOCKROOM FOR HBA AT MY STORE. GIVE IT TO ME GIVE ME MY OWN STOCKROOM.

We have keys and code. Every one knows the code. It seems foolish that you wouldn't be privy to such. Ask Someone For it. I know our BR has it.

oh and ontopic, my store for guest services, we have code only. Pre much everybody knows it

In what way is your store laid out that the electronics TM is on the other side of the store and you're at the door?
It's not totoally like that

Imagine a rectangle

The E-Boat is at the top, but skewed more to the left next to soft lines.
The backroom is on the right

It would be really inconvenient to leave the BR walking past Toys and stuff to get a key to a room we should have access to just because the Ele-tm wanted to make a point.

Unless there's only Electronic key in the store. Ours have 6. The Eletronic TM get's one, and give it to whoever is covering during break. Flow get's one to pull the autofills

Backroom gets 4. Because no else in the store needs them.

I'm sorry but with store descriptions, it's really best if I saw a diagram of your store cause it's just not clicking for me.

THAT SAID, yeah, you should have the key if you have 6 overall.

Or just have electronics pull their caf
it's p bad but here where i'd need to walk if we had to find someone http://i.imgur.com/30YN7Of.png

TPS has and E-key on their key already. Who pulls Eletronics if no BrTM has a key?
Our stockroom is next to the boat. One solution is to put key 6 on receivers keys. We have only 3 sets of electronic keys, at my store. For access to gs, is done by key pad or walk into it. As others have said, ask gs on how to get in.

6 electronics keys? I'm jealous. We have 2 and backroom does not get either one. We have to hunt down an electronics TM every hour to do the CAFs. Our FF is kept in a room by the ETLs' offices and locked up as well. We have to bug a GSTL or the GS desk for the key.

I cant believe your stores have so few many keys. Mine isn't high Volume. It seems weird that you'd have to go through a time waster just to get your work done. Does the Eletronic TM actually pull Eletronics in your stores? Our are only allowed to use the My Devices so they need to hunt down a BRTM to pull anything

My store is down to two sets of electronics keys. It's first come first served on them, but generally works out to one for the backroom and one for electronics. Since electronics loses a set a year (we used to have four sets) they are the ones who lose out...the backroom's set occasionally disappears, but it always comes back so they still get to keep theirs.

I suspect other stores that are down to two or three sets also had theirs lost and didn't have them replaced.

our gs flex area isnt locked. and recently got two backroom electronics key sets made so that brought our total to 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back