Archived Thinking of going back to Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of going back to Target for a second job as the job I have now doesn't give me enough hours.

The only thing is I wouldn't be working at Target that long as I am moving out of state this summer, and I would not want to transfer as my manager (at my new job) would put in a good word when I transfer.

So do you think it would be okay if I went back, if only for a little while, until I move.

I'm thinking of going back to Target for a second job as the job I have now doesn't give me enough hours.

The only thing is I wouldn't be working at Target that long as I am moving out of state this summer, and I would not want to transfer as my manager (at my new job) would put in a good word when I transfer.

So do you think it would be okay if I went back, if only for a little while, until I move.

Wouldn't hurt to ask since they may need some more hands right now now that seasonals were let go. Good luck!

Better start ask to process to transfer in summer because it's will take time to complete transfer to other target.

Sigh.., I am toying with the thought of going back to Spot too. I really, really miss my discount...A LOT.

Last time I was at my old store I spoke to the GSTL, she mentioned that they still had a huge problem with call outs, esp on Saturday. I was thinking of reapplying with Saturday only availability. Anyone in a store where someone only works 1 day a week?

I am a bit apprehensive after reading all the comments about how the workload expectations have really increased since I fled less than 3 mos. ago.

Has Target announced whether or not it is increasing min. pay to $10/hr to keep pace with Walmart?

Sigh.., I am toying with the thought of going back to Spot too. I really, really miss my discount...A LOT.

Last time I was at my old store I spoke to the GSTL, she mentioned that they still had a huge problem with call outs, esp on Saturday. I was thinking of reapplying with Saturday only availability. Anyone in a store where someone only works 1 day a week?

I am a bit apprehensive after reading all the comments about how the workload expectations have really increased since I fled less than 3 mos. ago.

Has Target announced whether or not it is increasing min. pay to $10/hr to keep pace with Walmart?

I've never heard of anyone working 1 day a week at Target. You could still ask the GSTL about it though.
I only had target as an option if best buy wouldn't give me enough hours within a couple weeks, but (for now) it looks like i won't need a 2nd job as my manager said my hours will increase soon.

There's at least one person at my store who works once a month. Another who works once a week.

We have TMs who work one or two days per week. They weren't necessarily hired with that availability; they may have a restrictive class schedule or something.

We have a few people who only work one or two days per week. Some are young high school kids and a couple of them have a another full time job.

We have one or two people who works a day per week or a day per month because they have another job, but those people are usually hard workers and well liked by the executives that they're willing to have them stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back