Archived tied rain checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way to see if a rain check pad is tied or not, outside of trying to set one up? the waco we keep ours in gets destroyed every saturday night and tied pads get mixed in with the fresh ones. our is team tries to keep it sorted when we scan but whoever puts the tied pads in there after ad takedown just throws it on top.

i'd like to eventually have some kind of setup to separate fresh and tied pads but rn we just have one waco for everything and try to keep the ones we know are tied in the back

In the same screen as the raincheck set up, the is an option for raincheck pad inquiry (I). It will tell you if it is tied and to what.

Raincheck pads get taken down during ad takedown on saturday nights (or whatever night the ad ends if its an odd ad) and fall out of the system. All pads should be able to be used on Sunday regardless of if they were used the previous week.

@reasearchr - thanks! i look at that screen all the time but i guess i never really read it haha

@sigma7 - good to know, i guess what we keep hitting are pads that other team members on flow or wherever take down during the week and end up in our box.

it's not a huge problem lately but we do come across a handful of tied pads throughout the week and i wanted to be able to sort through them somehow. thanks!

At my store we tell the team to write the day that the raincheck is for in the top-left corner so it is easy to tell current ones from expired ones.

We leave ours up regardless of whether or not the item fills so we don't have any expired rainchecks. The ties all break on Sunday.

I-nquiry is the way to go. But my store is like rare's. We leave the raincheck and sub up all week even if the ad product comes in, so we don't have this problem.

I-nquiry is the way to go. But my store is like rare's. We leave the raincheck and sub up all week even if the ad product comes in, so we don't have this problem.
Is it better to do this? I guess it avoids the confusion of rainchecks that are tied somewhere else. I usually take them down (while zoning) if I see the product has come in.

Leaving the raincheck up also keeps instocks from having to create a new raincheck when the item sells out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back