Tina Tyler out, Janna Potts owns stores

I'm seeing a post elsewhere that is saying Cindy Hudson (SVP for Store Operations) is also resigning. Has anyone else heard anything about that?

Wait...when did @Rock Lobster go from SrTL to ETL?

Its been a while now. I purposely actually lag the dates of promotions and such to make myself not identifiable. The more I move up the more paranoid i get about that, so I may have actually promoted a long time ago, but purposely did not say anything or change it until some other random date :)

Its been a while now. I purposely actually lag the dates of promotions and such to make myself not identifiable. The more I move up the more paranoid i get about that, so I may have actually promoted a long time ago, but purposely did not say anything or change it until some other random date :)

Ok...fair answer! I just never noticed the change...and then I did. So I was confused.

And I may or may not be Tina Tyler - Or Greg Steinhaffel - lurking and waiting for my chance to take over again and run Target into the ground

Just glad you've stuck around, Rock :D

And I may or may not be Tina Tyler - Or Greg Steinhaffel - lurking and waiting for my chance to take over again and run Target into the ground

They are forming their own "Legion of Doom" in a base in a swamp some where like the old Justice League cartoons. Tina Tyler has quite a few sleeper agents still in the company who I am sure will be leaving too, and they will be joining them in the legion to thwart the CEO's plans in anyway possible :)

I'm just glad Tina is gone. I remember when she came for a visit. My STL had the entire store running around for us to look perfect. I was even stressing because all of them always come to Starbucks for their coffee as they walk the store so I was mega zoning EVERYTHING, dusted off my area and had my TMs active sampling haha. It was a crazy day.

Back