Archived TIPP orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know TIPP is transitioning to a new system. My question is ... We never had the fragrance testers before this last set. We got all the testers but not the two shelves to lock them in to. When I went to order them, AX3315, the prompt to hit "not received" did not come up. Each shelf is over $100. So, how do I let TIPP know we should not be charged for these? I have had to order so much more unreceived items this year over any other year.

Should I have MySUpported it first? I don't see how that would solve the TIPP problem though.

In addition, I thought I would order some more blank aisle signs. LOL. When I did, the list for "additional, maintenance, not received" pops up. And they are like $1.25 for a pack of 25. What determines whether that list pops up?

Thanks!

When you order signing you have to give the reason you're placing the order. I think the different reasons determine whether the charges go to the store or to HQ. Fixtures don't require a reason and are charged as a store expense. So, if you're missing major pieces or they come in damaged you should mysupport it and see if HQ will send replacements; although, they may just tell you to order it through TIPP.

For fragrance, we have never had testers before. I got all the testers. They came on little black coasters. But no shelves. What I need to know is when I do order the shelves (AX3315) how many locking plates do I also order? One for each tester? I MySupported it but no response so far. Funny how the locking plates and sign holders are not on the planogram (I think). At least, not on the cover page listing. Thanks!

The mens fragrance testers that go on the mens shaving aisle is a bit different than the men's fragrance that goes in cosmetics. (They came at the same time for me, so I was confused at first) Shaving has a clear pocket in the very bottom front for inserting a shelftalker, the cosmetics one is identical to women's fragrance box. The testers themselves are the locking plates. All you need to order is the same kit part number as is on the back of the women's fragrance box. This kit will include the black base, large sign holder, allen wrench, and small locking plate that you insert once all the testers are inserted.

If you didn't have womens fragrance before and can't get the part number off that, audit your planogram's line listing. Check off what you do have, and whatever is left over, thats what you need to order.
This should help.

Usually that option will pop up with items that are considered specific to the most recent transition. if they're generic, it won't come up. if you're really worried about it - send up a mysupport - but i've never seen anyone say that an order for a $200 item was out of line esp for one that is a big part of the brand over there.

You never get a reason prompt for Fixtures. Never have. Fixtures part numbers start with AS, MD, AX, FX, etc.

Only signing has the prompt. Signing part numbers normally start with 42 if they have a scannable bar code. Older signing or signing that can't accommodate a bar code, like category strips, can start with a combination of any number, but normally start with 11.

I wouldn't bother mysupport with it, (you don't have the time to wait for an answer) they will just say, if you need it, order it. If you order within 2 weeks of a transition, planogram specific fixtures are supposed to be free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back