Archived Tips for keeping BTS zoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest though, if they would not overstock everything from the start it wouldn’t be so bad. But trying to jam as much product out as soon as it comes in probably adds to the problem. You can backstock for a month or so, and there’s plenty of room in our seasonal backstock aisle, so for me, if I see a certain item in BTS is destroyed day after day, I’ll just backstock some of it, and leave enough just do it doesn’t get too messy. (Just don’t tell TLs that you’re doing this) 😉

My store keeps someone in just BTS to zone and assist guests from 12-8 on Saturday and Sunday as soon as it sets, 4-8 M-F. But the last two weeks before school is when everyone starts getting their lists from the offices and open houses so that 12-8 becomes daily. I appreciate the parents who’ve shopped enough years to have a good guess on what they’ll need and come in without their children and just grab a dozen folders or 4 binders or 8472 pencils. Alas, they never shop the weekends to train (shame?) our other guests as to how to shop.

It's mission impossible.

My best. tip is to fix anything obvious and keep it full but not overstuffed. Bins especially, the lower they get the more trashed they get.

All the tips you are giving I have no control over I'm not a TL :(

I will be closing stationary, kitchen, and seasonal Sunday Tuesday Thursday Saturday usually at least those are my hours.

What can I do to help keep it clean keeping in mind i need to also zone stationary and kitchen and do pulls? Also any tips for those damn lunch boxes.

I seriously hate to be a downer but really, there is no short cut. Despite leadership's fervent midnight prayers to the Zone Gods, not magical elves will be flitting about keeping things in order. It requires good old fashioned manpower.

And honestly, shame shame shame on our guests - there's no reason in the world for a nicely set BTS area to be completely trashed in a few hours. Is it really that hard to select what you want and move on without dumping things on the floor and mixing shit together? Why do people shop like that?

I will be closing stationary, kitchen, and seasonal Sunday Tuesday Thursday Saturday usually at least those are my hours.

What can I do to help keep it clean keeping in mind i need to also zone stationary and kitchen and do pulls? Also any tips for those damn lunch boxes.

We’re saying you can’t so don’t stress, do your best.

You shouldn’t own that much . I have 3 people for bts daily .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back