Tips how to improve backroom location accuracy in Greenfield?

I am lost on how the error happens. I understand when someone is pulling something and it’s not there and they push all items scanned and it removes everything from the shelf so the remaining items are ghost. (Right?)What is the proper way to fix this if you have no item and it won’t let you skip.
Does this make an error happen?........you get a case of 12, you fit 3 on the shelf and you backstock 7.
Errors happens in few different ways.
1 someone can just put something in location but not backstocking that will create a baffle for the next person that goes to pull from the location and scans the item that was never located
2 pulling when you go pull and the item is not there it would be a ghost for error and if you click all Ais it’s a different error because if you only look for the item and you do all item scan without scanning the remaining items now you just deleted the whole location .
To fix errors before creating one I suggest don’t just scan item randomly to avoid baffles and if the item is not there you would have to completely exit your pull batch , go to audit app scan the location , and then backstock everything in my work to be accurate that way you avoid backstocking cleramce and NOF items which the audit app allows you to do . Once you updated the location you go back into move app in your batch and if the item you were looking for is still located in the back it will send you to the next location if it’s not it will go to the next item.

Back