TL/PG45 Base Pay Increase

BackupTL

HQ Business Partner
Any TLs/PG45s get notified of the base pay increases yet? My location just jumped from $19 starting to $21.50. Any location's base pays different? My ETL-HR mentioned that he saw some locations at $20.50...

Thoughts? Our HRBP said it's for TL retention/staying competitive, among other things. They probably noticed lots of TLs jumping ship at $19.

Just got bumped from 19. to $20.50 -
I hope that isn’t STARTING rate cause I’m a key carrier & been TL for MORE than a dozen years, sure would feel bad if a brand new TL with half the expectations put on me was at the same !

Just got bumped from 19. to $20.50 -
I hope that isn’t STARTING rate cause I’m a key carrier & been TL for MORE than a dozen years, sure would feel bad if a brand new TL with half the expectations put on me was at the same !
Yes... its starting wage now for team lead now.

its relative to different markets, minimum wages, etc but yes the base wage has gone up in the vast majority of markets and should be retroactive to 5/30

on one hand a bit steamed to lose my raise but otoh i make more money now so idgaf

I was told $20, but I see pretty much everyone else saying $20.50. With you saying $21.50? Idk, seems like it ranges.

Would suck if my market got the short end at $20 though lol.

So if you are a TL making $20.49 with years of experience does that mean you will now make $20.50?

So now a TL will know how to feels when they reset are pay rates and the new hires get as much as those that have been there for years.

So if you are a TL making $20.49 with years of experience does that mean you will now make $20.50?

So now a TL will know how to feels when they reset are pay rates and the new hires get as much as those that have been there for years.

Target has been doing this for all hourly paygrades for awhile.

Also, TLs are not your enemy. We are literally not involved with any major store or district level decisions, we just do what we are told to do.

I've been with Target for 11 years, as a TL for more than half of it. I have spent essentially my entire career either at the minimum or within 1 raise of the minimum, despite getting the second highest review score my first 7 years (there were 5 categories for most of those 7) and the top review score my last 4. And now I'll likely be put back at the minimum again. All the dozens of TLs I've been training for the last 7 years have made about the same as much as me, and the brand new hire TMs who don't last through their 90 days aren't making that much less than me. Believe me, TLs feel the unfairness too. But I'm also happy that I go home with more money in my pocket.

Interesting. $5.75 was the old difference between Sr TL and TM back before they made all TLs one level. I’ll be harassing my ETL-HR tomorrow to find out if we’re getting it.

Dc new hires are starting at this pay.
Wages starting at $17.75/hr and $20.50/hr, depending on role, with the opportunity to earn additional key premiums depending on schedule.

The increases were based on cost of living, average assistant manager base pay in your area. Do we know what the highest rate is, I got $21.50 and a old peer of mine went up to $22.00

Our store is going to $22.50, another larger store near us is less. My SD said it's store by store and we are at a mall that appears to be paying a premium for "assistant manager".

Is there anywhere in workday where we can find this or is this just something thats being passed down from group to district to store? I haven’t heard anything

No one in my store has heard anything about this so far. I’m hoping it’s not just a regional thing or something. Or maybe they’re playing dumb

Back