Archived TM Discount at Target Optical?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all! I need some advice.

I'm in need of a bunch of contact lenses and since my insurance only covered my glasses, I figured I would give Target Optical a try. I can order online at face value, but it doesn't appear that I can use my TM discount on that website. Does anyone know for sure?

Failing that, I thought I might drive to the nearest Optical near me and buy them in person, since the savings would be worth it. But I'd need to know if they accept the TM discount first before I do that. It would be a bummer if not!

You could always call the store and ask if they take team member discounts. That said, while it's been a few years since I worked in a Target with an optical, I'm almost certain that your discount would be good there.

They did way back when we still had an optical in our store but that was ages ago.

Yeah I got a years worth of contacts earlier this year and got a team member discount.

Thanks, everyone! Wish I could order it online and be done with it, but making the drive is worth the $$$ it's going to save me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back