Archived TM hardship fund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team member Emergency Assistance Fund. Talk to your ETL HR about it. You have to fill out a form, your ETL HR has to fill out another form, and they are both sent to TMSC. A group of people reviews your application, and, if you apply, they will put up to $500 into your paycheck.

That money is basically an interest free loan. You'll pay it back over a LONG period of time, again, no interest. But you do pay it back.

The HR team actually CANT deny you the form. The ETL HR -CAN- decide to NOT recommend you, for whatever reason.

By the way, this is a serious fund meant to help team members in emergency situations. If you just need a loan, consider opening an account with Target Credit Union.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some one that has received it and they have never had to pay it back. If they offer it as an interest free loan - one would need to know in order to accept the conditions.

HR101

HR TM
I have seen some team members use this option during their times of need, and it is not a loan. From what I understand that it is process to get and is under review for approval for the additional funds.

The Mule

Jack Of All Workcenters
I speak from personal experience here. You need to go over paperwork with your ETL-HR/STL and have them submit it.Target Annie is correct, very quick process to be approved and receive payment. Maximum is $500(when I applied) and you do NOT have to pay it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.