Archived To Team Members that backstock like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they backstocked them in the shoe aisle. People backstock boots in women's/men's and BBO aisles here.

But yeah that's fuckery, but I wouldn't bat an eye at that given the other crap that's going on back here.

We only do that when shoes is overflowing, one in line section for each boys, girls, men, women so at least there is a method to it. But that looks like a bunch of 4th quarter wacos.

We only do that when shoes is overflowing, one in line section for each boys, girls, men, women so at least there is a method to it. But that looks like a bunch of 4th quarter wacos.

I'd be OK with it if shoe overflow was in one aisle in one section (that was low), but to hop three aisles and climb three ladders to pull one shoe batch drives me nuts.

I was pulling a batch for domestics and there was baby formula and toys backstocked with curtains. People in my store have no idea what a fillgroup is.

That looks like every valley in our backroom, this quarter. The BR team does NOT understand the importance of fill groups, zoning or striping. Too many FLOW newbs backstocking on truck days has only exacerbated the situation. I feel your feels.

I'd be OK with it if shoe overflow was in one aisle in one section (that was low), but to hop three aisles and climb three ladders to pull one shoe batch drives me nuts.

Why we kept it to just a few sections to hopefully keep that BS to a minimum.

Where are the damn shoe boxes? If shoes are in a box, they're supposed to be back stocked on a shelf that has no waco boxes. The shoes that don't have boxes get back stocked in waco boxes.

Man oh man, at least this isn't the seasonal aisles. Some dayside backroom has been breaking ornaments. I'd say it's someone on unload, but all the flow team is intimidated by seasonal right now.

That reminds me, I should go check if that bottle of bleach is still in the STAT aisle. Because CHEM was overflowing and there wasn't room in with the One Spot (BUCK I think?) aisle which was 90% chem backstock already.

This was from back around Back to School so maybe it's been pulled by now. Maybe.

I'm new but I ALWAYS ask the backroom where something goes for backstock if I don't know. I see Way too many people dropping off things in random spots. If I see it I usually move it to the area it goes if I know where it goes even if I didn't put it there. Probably cause I'm not a twat waffle like other people lol

1) grab a tub
2) grab some repack boxes
3) dump that shit on the caf line after emptying the aisle
4) ???
5) PROFIT!

Yes I've dealt with assholes before.

That looks like it goes in a totally different place and isn't even unwrapped.

Doesn't look legit to me. There no way that could go unnoticed unless the flow tl is shit

Doesn't look legit to me. There no way that could go unnoticed unless the flow tl is shit
It was in the right spot. Item is 40 super tampons, and if you zoom in you see the label says 40 super tampons. I took the picture. And yes, I ended up taking the responsibility of backstocking it.

Backroom people! I have a question about what to do with Back Stock. In guest service, commonly people just drop off back stock items assuming someone else will take care of it. That person is me. Usually it's 2-3 items, so not a huge deal, but all I've been doing is sorting them into their usual go back carts. Is that okay if it's just a few items? I figure by the time they make it back to the floor, there's probably going to be a spot for them.

On the other hand. Sometimes TMs leave entire boxes of back stock for me to find. In this case, I just go put it in one of those Wire Carts...(are the called cafs?) and clip a back stock clip to the cart and leave it in the backroom for someone else to find. >_>

No that is typical overnight.

@Target NPC, depends on the store. But my store generally has backstock go near that items part of the stockroom. Paper/chem on the left, Cosmetics/Pharmacy further on the right. You just add to a pink clipped tub/cart/flat or make one if you don't see one. But label it backstock is the most important part.

Adding to research or CAF Yellow/Green clips is ok too, just make sure its the same area of the store.

Last edited:
Backroom people! I have a question about what to do with Back Stock. In guest service, commonly people just drop off back stock items assuming someone else will take care of it. That person is me. Usually it's 2-3 items, so not a huge deal, but all I've been doing is sorting them into their usual go back carts. Is that okay if it's just a few items? I figure by the time they make it back to the floor, there's probably going to be a spot for them.
Yes that is absolutely ok! Whomever works that reshop will be responsible for taking it to the back if there is legit no more room on the shelf.

On the other hand. Sometimes TMs leave entire boxes of back stock for me to find. In this case, I just go put it in one of those Wire Carts...(are the called cafs?) and clip a back stock clip to the cart and leave it in the backroom for someone else to find. >_>

Lol those carts are three-tiers and yes you should bring it to the back and put a backstock clip on it. Bonus if you find similar backstock in the back and combine yours with that stuff so that backroom can have an empty cart.

Ideally you should ask a backroom TM where to put the backstock, but you may not find anyone back there at the end of the night.

Where are the damn shoe boxes? If shoes are in a box, they're supposed to be back stocked on a shelf that has no waco boxes. The shoes that don't have boxes get back stocked in waco boxes.

Holy hell I actually agree with Jack on something.

Is it supposed to be in a box and it's not? Get it the fuck out of my stockroom and don't bring it back until it's ready to be backstocked.

I was talking to my TL and was saying that we should try to turn those wacos in to a whole shelve for boots and shit but they shot it down. Most boots are too big for wacos but I don't know care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back