Archived To whoever designed that multi-colored thingy for the Spring FOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2wflfkh.jpg

Not that I am questioning your judgement if this is your set, The Mule, but I thought this sign was hung just past the doors, not in the power aisle?

Not that I am questioning your judgement if this is your set, The Mule, but I thought this sign was hung just past the doors, not in the power aisle?

I was wondering the exact same thing. When it set at my store we put it in the normal FOS spot, with the back of the sign starting at the PA and going towards the doors.

Won't say too much about my store's layout, that picture is as close as I want to get. Will say that I had to work with the space provided for a roughly 24ft set. Put it where I could fit it, even had LOD approval.

My signing TM took a pic of this from another store. FAIL.

1zvya8p.jpg

Last edited:
oh dear! what an interesting artistic creation!
An LOD at my store was trying to describe this and he said that he thought it was a kind of representation of a twist wooden wind hanger......while his words were goofy, once I finally could picture the twisty wooden thing, then it made perfect sense.......but still, what on earth were they thinking???

Color changes everything? Well, I'd say so!
What is this trying to show us? Or how does this relate to anything???

FAIL>Its awful! Looks like they didn't put the color strips or the clear side pieces in the right order. Ending up with something like this is why I checked off each step as I did it.

Last edited:
Wow that's pro. They put the panel colors in the wrong order. Looks like they didn't make the hanging hooks parallel which makes it lopsided. They didn't use the spacers correctly. You can see a gap in between the purple and light blue panel going towards the back.

I watched my signing tm wrestle with this thing for over two hours this morning! It does look really cool....don't think we have the "color changes everything" part up yet. Did every store get that? Just curious.

New sets in Apparel and Accessories called "Color Explosion". You can find info on Workbench.

When you first enter the store, look beyond the colorful signing. The front accessory focals, Hot Shop, and the first racks of RTW are all set for the shocking 80s color pallet...........

I'm so glad to hear these stay up for a while. I have two entrances and it took a combined 7 hours. I was hoping they stayed up till the 4th of July haha

Ours went up good but it's starting to sag in places.
Time to cinch it up a little!

Our signing team member is amazing. She did this entire thing solo (I helped very little when I could from the service desk) and it took her an accumulated time of about 2:45 to finish. I gave her props over the walkie and heard nothing but *chirp chirp* but she greatly appreciated it. I'm pretty sure the ETL's were too busy stuffing their faces in their office to spend 2 seconds saying "good job!" over the walkie...

My ETL-SL just shook her head with all the new signing I delivered for next week. Half my pallet was softlines and the other half was cosmetics. Going to be a fun week ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back