Archived Toxic Teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic sort of explains itself.

Recently I've been having to deal with a Toxic Teammate. Said Teammate habitually complains that I'am too slow (More like not doing her work for her.), Says the boss always gives her permission to stop doing freight early (Overnight Flow Team), tries to get other teammates to join in making fun of me and other teammates and such.

Anyway, far from a rant thread, just want to remind everyone that if you have such a Teammate that seems focused on making the workplace Toxic, don't hesitate to talk to your supervisors. I finally did last night, and though I don't know how it's going to go, it seems to be providing some relief.

Just remember you have enough crap to deal with at work, without some Teammate pulling the immature Junior High Level stuff, don't be afraid to talk to your LoD if you have a problem with a Toxic Teammate.

Always talk to your tl. Communication is the key. You will be ok. How did your 90 day review go?

Still waiting for it, I got hired in late November.

I'am optimistic that I'll kept, as I'am one of the few that always hangs around to help finish up, usually at least an hour after my shifts over. I'am hopefully making a good impression on my bosses, and never bump out without informing at least one of the three supervisors on duty.

Always talk to your tl. Communication is the key. You will be ok. How did your 90 day review go?
Still waiting for it, I got hired in late November.
I'am optimistic that I'll kept, as I'am one of the few that always hangs around to help finish up, usually at least an hour after my shifts over. I'am hopefully making a good impression on my bosses, and never bump out without informing at least one of the three supervisors on duty.
Start asking. If you are good, as you say, there is a good chance you will be kept on,depending on your store needs. Good luck.

Last edited:
Keep going, vortx.
Wise leadership (tho sometimes rare) can follow the trail of a hard worker as easily as a lazy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back