Archived TPS Interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the process/questions for the TPS Interview?
Have a friend i want to get ready for the interview soon this week... anything he should study on or get ready?

Try Glassdoor. They normally have good questions on there.

Questions are pretty standard Target "tell me about a time...."

There will probably be some supplemental questions based on stressful situations. I vaguely remember being asked to explain a time I stood up for myself.

One thing you don't want to say is "I want this job for the action". That's a good way to not pass the interview.

There will probably be some supplemental questions based on stressful situations. I vaguely remember being asked to explain a time I stood up for myself

This is all spot on, they updated the guide back in february. They will specifically ask why you want to work in AP. Ask about your ability to maintain confidentiality.

B guide will focus on your ability to descalate situations.

One thing you don't want to say is "I want this job for the action". That's a good way to not pass the interview.

THIS.

So much this.

The amount of "action" you get will depend on the store volume, store shrink numbers, and theft numbers, but in general... a good thing to emphasize is that while you can handle yourself in challenging situations, you prefer to de-escalate and solve conflicts verbally, if at all possible. Really stress that point: you can handle the action, but you don't want to seek out the action.

It also wouldn't hurt to talk about how the true goal of AP isn't simply to deter theft or to stop criminals -- it's to help drive sales by keeping items on the shelves and keeping store processes running smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back