I'm Lost! Transfer issue

Sorry this is going to be long!

About 3 weeks ago, I spoke to my Hr person to inform them that I am moving to a different state and would like to transfer. They confirmed all of the details with me including the specific Target I wanted to transfer to. Over the last 3 weeks, it has been a struggle getting them to communicate with me on the progress that has been made for my transfer so I have been on their case since they aren't keeping me updated. The first week after I had talked to them about transferring, they told me that they hadn't even started my transfer yet when I came to check on it. The next week after, they did it but hadn't told me that the Target wanted to talk to me. So, they sent an email to that Target's Hr person right in front of me (I guess so that I could see they were actually doing what they were supposed to) that confirmed that I was willing to talk but about a minute later, they said they emailed the wrong person and sent another email. Now, we are on week 3 and I got a missed call/voicemail from a Hr person from a Target that is located in a state NEXT to the state I am moving to. I tried to get a hold of my Hr person but our schedules don't match up so I have emailed them (after getting their email off of Workday) and I have called the store when they are working but they are not taking my calls and are telling the team members who answer the phone to take a message. Is there anything else that I can do to get the ball rolling and confirm that my transfer is going through? I know everything has to be done through Hr, unfortunately.

tl;dr I think my Hr person messed up my transfer and they are not responding to me when I try to confirm with them. Is there anything else I can do?

Sorry this is going to be long!

About 3 weeks ago, I spoke to my Hr person to inform them that I am moving to a different state and would like to transfer. They confirmed all of the details with me including the specific Target I wanted to transfer to. Over the last 3 weeks, it has been a struggle getting them to communicate with me on the progress that has been made for my transfer so I have been on their case since they aren't keeping me updated. The first week after I had talked to them about transferring, they told me that they hadn't even started my transfer yet when I came to check on it. The next week after, they did it but hadn't told me that the Target wanted to talk to me. So, they sent an email to that Target's Hr person right in front of me (I guess so that I could see they were actually doing what they were supposed to) that confirmed that I was willing to talk but about a minute later, they said they emailed the wrong person and sent another email. Now, we are on week 3 and I got a missed call/voicemail from a Hr person from a Target that is located in a state NEXT to the state I am moving to. I tried to get a hold of my Hr person but our schedules don't match up so I have emailed them (after getting their email off of Workday) and I have called the store when they are working but they are not taking my calls and are telling the team members who answer the phone to take a message. Is there anything else that I can do to get the ball rolling and confirm that my transfer is going through? I know everything has to be done through Hr, unfortunately.

tl;dr I think my Hr person messed up my transfer and they are not responding to me when I try to confirm with them. Is there anything else I can do?
When I transferred I made sure my hr emailed their hr, then I called the new store myself.

Back