Archived Transfer question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. If this question was asked before, I apologize for asking it again as I couldn't find it.

I am in the process of transferring to another store. The new store's HR ask my stores HR if I will be ready to be scheduled for week of 09-17. My HR said yes and will let my new store's HR know once the transfer is complete.
My current store's HR told me she cant do the transfer until week of the 09-10.

How can i be scheduled at the new store if the transfer isnt done until the week for the schedule is out?

How can i be scheduled at the new store if the transfer isnt done until the week for the schedule is out?

It's true, although you can key a transfer anytime. They are only effective on Sundays (the start of the week).

What your new store probably did is write "ghost shifts" for you under the fake mytime name called "training, training" or "return, LOA" that every store has. These shifts are likely tagged with your initials on the new stores mytime so they know the hours are for you. Unfortunately you won't be able to see them.

Once your transfer is official your new stores HR will probably move these shifts to your name. And you can view them like normal.

Worst case If you start working there before they are keyed under your name post transfer just do a punch correction. I recommend getting your schedule for the week of the 17th from your new store over the phone this Friday and writing it down.

It's true, although you can key a transfer anytime. They are only effective on Sundays (the start of the week).

What your new store probably did is write "ghost shifts" for you under the fake mytime name called "training, training" or "return, LOA" that every store has. These shifts are likely tagged with your initials on the new stores mytime so they know the hours are for you. Unfortunately you won't be able to see them.

Once your transfer is official your new stores HR will probably move these shifts to your name. And you can view them like normal.

Worst case If you start working there before they are keyed under your name post transfer just do a punch correction. I recommend getting your schedule for the week of the 17th from your new store over the phone this Friday and writing it down.

Luckily I am able to go to my new store as it is a 2 minute drive away (versus 20-30 minutes for my current store) to get my schedule.

We had a TM transfer out and their shifts at their new store were printed on the paper schedule at our store for the first week.

We had a TM transfer out and their shifts at their new store were printed on the paper schedule at our store for the first week.

Your store probably keyed his shifts for the new store, in the way you can charge off hours to any store in the company.

I have never had another store give me an outgoing transfers shifts to key. They usually just do it themselves post transfer but that's cool your store did that.

Your store probably keyed his shifts for the new store, in the way you can charge off hours to any store in the company.

I have never had another store give me an outgoing transfers shifts to key. They usually just do it themselves post transfer but that's cool your store did that.
Yeah it was a while ago but I'm 90% sure it had the new store number under each shift and I did a double take because I had never seen that before on the printed schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back