Transferred to the wrong store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibichernikova

help me im driveup
Hey everyone,

So, I've worked for Target a little over 2 years. Recently, I had to move out of the city I was in to a different one, so I went to see if I could transfer to a new store in the new city. The thing is, in the new city, there are two stores not too far away from each other. I gave my HR the store I wanted to transfer to, but I checked on workday and saw that they transferred me to the other one. Called the old HR, they said it was out of their hands, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. I haven't started at the new store yet; in fact, I haven't heard from anyone regarding said transfer, as I only found out when I checked workday myself.

My question is, will I just have to bite the bullet for a while and work at the new store even though it's not the one I intended to transfer to, or would I be able to transfer to the one I wanted to from this new one even though i haven't started there yet?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've never transferred before, haha. I just don't know if it's even worth calling the new store and trying if I can't do it yet.

Please speak to your old and new store HR partners. If you need add'l HR help, contact TMSC

800-394-1885 - Team member services center(tmsc) - everything human resources related!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back