Archived transferring stores while in TL development

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in TL development and am looking to transfer to another store in the same district. I haven't asked any of my leaders about it yet as I do not know how this would affect my TL development, so I thought I would ask if anybody has gone through a similar experience or has knowledge on tranfers. Thanks!

I'm in TL development and am looking to transfer to another store in the same district. I haven't asked any of my leaders about it yet as I do not know how this would affect my TL development, so I thought I would ask if anybody has gone through a similar experience or has knowledge on tranfers. Thanks!
Since that’s not a real thing your new store would have to re-evaluate you and see if they wanted you on the bench in their store.

You would have to start all over. Prove yourself at new store, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back