Archived Transferring to New Target right before holiday's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I started working at Target as a softlines team member. I just recently found out that my boyfriend's mother (whom we live with) wants to move out of the house we're currently in to an apartment complex 1 hr to 2 hrs away. In fact she already put a down payment on the place and is working on getting ready to move it. Since my boyfriend watches his disbaled sister for his mom while she works, he will have to move with her, plus he will have our daughter with him as he watches her while I work also (doing the commute back and forth will be too much long term). Now, my 90 day probation is almost up I believe, but I'm not sure how the transfer will work. Since I am the only person in my department with open availability, I don't know if that will cause a problem also. Plus it will be right before the holiday, quarter 4. Any advice?

Thanks! But is there any chance it will it cause any problems since I had told them I was completely open for the holidays and and now I'll be suddenly leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back