Archived Travel time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to report your travel time when you help out at another store? I know milage is done in Concur. I've been told travel time is also done in Concur but no one knows how. I submitted it via EHR and was told that is not the correct way. But my HR doesn't know the correct way.

Does anyone know how to report your travel time when you help out at another store? I know milage is done in Concur. I've been told travel time is also done in Concur but no one knows how. I submitted it via EHR and was told that is not the correct way. But my HR doesn't know the correct way.
Travel time is done as a punch correction.

Mileage: store to store done on concour
Drive time: punch correction but you only get your drive minus how ever long is typically takes you. So if it took you an hour to get to the other store and you normal drive 20 minutes to work then you can only claim 40 minutes of drive time.

I traveled to another store for a month and this is what is outlined in the travel and expense policy on workbench

Also ask your PML if you need help with concour as they travel often for work to Home Depot and covering other stores and such

In my district your travel time is the time it would take to drive from your home store to the other store. But it is absolutely a punch correction, and you need to remember that when taking your meal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back