TREATED VERY UNFAIR ... what to do now ?

Not at all ... I always going everywhere first , either cart lifts or registers. All summer they always called me to cover lots of shifts . And I sure did .
I'm gonna go ahead and guess English is not your first language?

If my intuition is correct I'm going to guess there's a barrier here and that's influencing this situation. If that's the case, I would look into possibly using some resources to help translate your side of the story told in your native language to English before going to HR. These situations generally have a lot of nuance that gets lost without a strong command on (the very shitty and hard to learn) English language.

Sad thing about it is Tarshit ain't gonna do shit. If management drinks the koolaid then they are protected. Going to the hotline is useless as shit anyways. Do what Black Sheep said and look for another job then tell the shithole to kiss your ass. I wish you good luck!!!!
1000% thank you!

About the device you lost, have you gone to your PML about it and asked them? They can track the last user of a device and will know who was last logged into a missing device. They have access to all that info. I'm a PML and can look up who last logged into devices that were lost last year.

About the device you lost, have you gone to your PML about it and asked them? They can track the last user of a device and will know who was last logged into a missing device. They have access to all that info. I'm a PML and can look up who last logged into devices that were lost last year.
Tl can look up as well

Depends of the state you live in. Don’t just give advice and get someone arrested for illegal wiretapping or telephone recording or private phone conversation .in my state you get fine and up to a year in jail , then I could turn around and sue you for illegal wiretapping

You can't illegally wiretap or telephone recording or private phone conversation if you record your daily activities. There is no wire or phone.

You can record your personal daily life.

There is no expectation of privacy by talking to someone in real life.

You can't illegally wiretap or telephone recording or private phone conversation if you record your daily activities. There is no wire or phone.

In some states it is illegal to record conversations unless both parties consent.

In some states it is illegal to record conversations unless both parties consent.
If it takes place in public, which on the floor is probably considered to be, that may not make a difference. But aren't there policies about recording things while working in the handbook? It's been a very long time since I've looked.

#1 - Use your cell phone to record audio the entire time you are in the store. Catch the harassment on tape. Then play it for Target. Say you want the lead fired for harassment and the store director fired for retaliation or you will be suing.
[/QUOTE]
Love it when someone doesn’t read my post . I just responded to a post that was giving the op advice on illegal wiretapping , phone recording someone .
Like I said someone suggested to the op to record that person with their phone.

And yes it is . If you live in a state of two party consent as I do .
So next time just read what I responded to and not just say things just because .
There is a reason why target cameras have no sounds in some states . Even if you are in the store one can still have the right to privacy.

I actually lost it but like 2 months ago ... they kinda didn’t care about it... but as soon as I went to store director, I got written up very next day .

#1 - Use your cell phone to record audio the entire time you are in the store. Catch the harassment on tape. Then play it for Target. Say you want the lead fired for harassment and the store director fired for retaliation or you will be suing.
Love it when someone doesn’t read my post . I just responded to a post that was giving the op advice on illegal wiretapping , phone recording someone .

So next time just read what I responded to and not just say things just because .
There is a reason why target cameras have no sounds in some states . Even if you are in the store one can still have the right to privacy.
[/QUOTE]
Te

[/QUOTE]
Texas

Texas makes it a crime to intercept or record any "wire, oral, or electronic communication" unless one party to the conversation consents. Texas Penal Code § 16.02. ... Therefore, you may be able to record in-person conversations occurring in a public place, such as a street or a restaurant, without consent.
Just read up on your state and federal law . Some things are double edge .I’m no lawyer.
I just know my rights.

Texas makes it a crime to intercept or record any "wire, oral, or electronic communication" unless one party to the conversation consents. Texas Penal Code § 16.02. ... Therefore, you may be able to record in-person conversations occurring in a public place, such as a street or a restaurant, without consent.
Just read up on your state and federal law . Some things are double edge .I’m no lawyer.
I just know my rights.
Wow ! You really know your rights! Thank you:)

As far as your missing devices, it takes a few weeks for it to actually show red. At my store our team members have 1 week to find thier device once it shows up red, or they will be put on a CA.

As far as your missing devices, it takes a few weeks for it to actually show red. At my store our team members have 1 week to find thier device once it shows up red, or they will be put on a CA.
Yeah... but not like 2 months... it’s just interesting how I got written up very next day after talking to director.

Remember what happened legally to Monica Lewinsky's friend; she skirted by (pun intended) punishment because she cut a deal.

You guysss... target ain’t shit , I just catch the district hr and told him about whole situation, he said that there is no such big deal and they did all “investigations”.

I just know my rights.

If you record a wire, oral, or electronic communication with someone then you are the "one party" to consent.

Back