Archived Trim a tree grouping

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone offhand know which classes are in which group for trim a tree ? I have to organize the backroom aisle by groups 1/2/3 which is easy when it’s in the boxes w the colored labels, but not so easy when it’s 15 million things of open stock. I tried workbench but got nothing.

Your question doesnt make sense to me. We organize by fillgroup not class or style of product. That would get very confusing and time consuming for everyone.

We try to keep our space under the steel to separate by aisle and then send it to the heavens up on the top steel.

Your question doesnt make sense to me. We organize by fillgroup not class or style of product. That would get very confusing and time consuming for everyone.
It's best practice and in the TAT guide to sort TAT by group. I doubt many stores actually do it, and we didn't do that for years and we were just fine. However, you're 'supposed' to sort it by group (the green/blue/yellow coded boxes) so that when PTM/markdowns occur, it's easer to get it to the floor. Again, not doing it is fine and I personally don't see and productivity lost by not sorting, but if you are showing your BR off to a DTL+, it really makes it look nice.

I think he means Sea1, Sea2, and Sea3. Just like Toys and HBO

You should organize by like items. Ornaments in an area, lights, wrap, bows, etc. that way when lights get bought out, you can quickly grab from the backroom without searching past one area of the shelves. No guess work involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back