Archived Trying not to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This job is stressing me out so much I’m starting to hate it. I remember when I started, as a seasonal, thinking everyone is so grouchy! Now I know why!!!
What is wrong w this place???
Was it better back in the “old days”?? And how exactly? Bc I have no idea how some of these people have stayed here over a year!
Anyway I had them cut my hours from 40 to 20.

I feel ya Baby Department.. I remember in the holidays the backroom tms would tell me stories about how they had to backstock diapers for days and also have to send them back to make more spaces.

So much has to do with store leadership. Some of us at my store had a pretty rough go of it while we had an inept TL, but it's a lot better now that he's transferred to another store. Morale isn't through the roof but it's not in the toilet anymore either, at least not for most of us. I still think some of the modernization stuff sucks (u-boats are not my favorite). And there are a few TMs who I'm pretty sure are being edged out, but I have to confess that it's unlikely anyone would be sad to see them go.

Same here trying not to leave after 5 plus years expectations are awful especially all you knew how to do was unload truck back stock none of this other bs

I think it’s the unrealistic expectations here. The work load. Lack of support. Low morale. Improper training.......
And I think it’s the fact that it’s everyday. Day after day.

How is your store culture? Is it common for TM's to bring their concerns to leaders/HR, or do they feel like they won't be taken seriously? My store is trying to massively shift the culture after getting a new SD and ETL-HR, our former ones created a culture of favoritism and looking out for themselves above the team, even if it was unethical to do so. If you are looking for a reason to stay with the company, consider transferring if there are other stores in your area. Shop around, observe how the team works/interacts, and put the request in.

How is your store culture? Is it common for TM's to bring their concerns to leaders/HR, or do they feel like they won't be taken seriously?
Oh definitely not taken seriously. It’s like any concerns go in one ear and out the other. Or there will be some excuse and a brush off. It’s bad.

Ok so how does one go about putting in their notice?? I can’t do this anymore.

Just disappear during your lunch break. Maybe they won't even notice. 😂

So does that automatically put in a two week notice for me? I’d like to just leave and never go back like so many others have but I can’t do that. 😖

It puts in a notice and sends your direct leaders an email. My leader knew and I submitted my resignation just thirty minutes before I told him.

I think it’s the unrealistic expectations here. The work load. Lack of support. Low morale. Improper training.......
And I think it’s the fact that it’s everyday. Day after day.
What are the expectations that you think are too much? Like what’s your list of things you need to accomplish in one shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back