Archived Tuition Reimbursement..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISign

Target Guest
Hello, so just wondering but I know for a Master's degree to qualify for reimbursement it has to be relevent.. Would an accounting degree be considered relevant? Or do they typically only pay for things like Masters in Management or an MBA..?

Also... when you become a TL how long does it take to be eligible for reimbursement?

Rock lobster is getting the reimbursement too. Hey rock, your ears on?

Yes I have been using it... you simply send a request in before the class starts with what the class is, how much it costs, and the description from the student handbook, and why it relates to your job! The description part is easy, you just say "Business Communications will teach me to communicate effectively while at work and to tailor my message to my audience." or something along those lines!

After the class is complete you have to mail them in a statement of accounts or whatever your school calls it (an unofficial sheet that shows how much the class cost you and the grade you got) along with an application form from eHR (it looks like an old time off request but you fill in your class info instead)... They process it and put it into your next check...

I know they will for your first attempt at the CPA exam. They used to anyway...I'm pretty sure they still do.

TMs don't get ANY tuition help, I think they have even gotten rid of TL's getting tuition assistance! Only Exempt employees get Masters degree tuition reimbursement, sorry

I just looked it up about a week ago. All the information and even the form to submit was exists on eHR to apply for it.

One of our TLs is submitting for tuition reimbursement but it's for TLs & up; no TMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back