Archived TV wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no signs for my TV wall. The long ones with the TV brand/description on it and the dpci where the price sign goes is what I'm missing. Any idea how I could get them? Tried SAP, which was useless.

Look up the fact tag sign numbers on the pog. From there, you can order them on SAP. Sometimes if you search on SAP using the tv brand and the size you can find what you need, but getting the exact signs from the pog is best.

As a long time signing tm, I know Sap does not always work with new signage. Do a my support using the pog numbers and tell them you can't find the numbers on sap. They will do the order for you.

look for SIGN FCT in the line listing for each section, write down dpci for each, done.

Those do come in if you order them.

As a long time signing tm, I know Sap does not always work with new signage. Do a my support using the pog numbers and tell them you can't find the numbers on sap. They will do the order for you.

My electronics TM just tried the mySupport route to get his missing signs. They wouldn't order for him, but did give him the numbers to get them ordered.

But, yes, sometimes with new signs it can take a couple weeks before they show up in SAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back