Archived Twilight, how I loathe ur upcoming event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily, I wasn't scheduled to work at all that day. Probably had something to do with the fact that I told my TL if he scheduled me, I'd quit. He thought I was joking, at first.

I wasn't :)

Breaking Dawn? More like Breaking Wind.
Promises to be a real hot-air fest....

Last edited:
My ETL and me are doing that new release, and I think we will have 5 people in line for that.

Well everyone the week has arrived and I had almost forgotten about it, until I saw the DVD in lock up. This Friday, everyone will be rushing to get their copy of Breaking Dawn Part 1 and am I glad I get to leave at 10 pm that night! Below is a picture of the DVD cover for those of you wondering:
View attachment 111

I'm only scheduled until 10 also. I'm so, so glad!:dance4:

Twilight: a story about a teenage girl's choice between bestiality and necrophilia. and a masturbation fantasy for fat lonely single teenage women in real life.

Twilight: a story about a teenage girl's choice between bestiality and necrophilia. and a masturbation fantasy for fat lonely single teenage women in real life.
This^
Imagine If I just decided to make this the banner that stretched all the way across the electronics department on that night, oh how much trouble that would stir up. I will say this, one of my friends who saw the movie told me that Kristin Stanfill (Bella), looks really anorexic when having the vampire baby and that her hips actually break during the birth. Again another reason among many why I am glad I do not watch twilight. BUT I do wonder if they will be playing the 5 minute preview of part 2 for us in the break room

I feel really bad for the tms working this night our store's phone rings almost nonstop during the day asking if we're hosting...but I'm so not volunteering to switch my shift :) good luck guys!

We received a box of "marketing materials" yesterday. It had a cardboard cutout of the two holding each other. The sheet inside said to "encourage guests to take pictures with them and interact with the cut out." Also, to tell guests to "join their wedding." I will say none of those things.

We received a box of "marketing materials" yesterday. It had a cardboard cutout of the two holding each other. The sheet inside said to "encourage guests to take pictures with them and interact with the cut out." Also, to tell guests to "join their wedding." I will say none of those things.
Five this I will have an official coaching conversation if you don't say cheesy lines like that to guest and take many pictures for the Tweens and creepy older ladies wih the cut out :)
I'm kinda tempted to go and taunt you guys now

Five this I will have an official coaching conversation if you don't say cheesy lines like that to guest and take many pictures for the Tweens and creepy older ladies wih the cut out :)
I'm kinda tempted to go and taunt you guys now

Totally wouldn't mind! I would rather talk to someone sane than the people in line lol

I work 8 to 1:30 a.m. I don't mind at all :) me and my best friend there are working it in electronics and i think it'll be interesting. Personally i love the books and hated every movie except for the last one. The last one was actually pretty good. So i am curious to see the preview (but if I wasn't working I would never stand in line for two hours to see it lol)

Did u sell the special target edition? When did your lines died down?

We sold around 100 copies (50%), and at 12.25am, it was dead! :buba:

I was only scheduled till 10 last night but saw all the people in line. Had a guy come thru my line and he asked me what all the people were lined up for. I told him and he thought that was crazy. I agreed with him. As he's walking out he stopped and turned to the people in line and said, "Are you for real?" . I started laughing. I think that'll be my new catch phrase. I told our etl-hr as I was leaving ( her daughters were out in line and she was hiding in her office) and she thought that was a good one. Told me that some guy had offered her $100 for the cardboard cutout and she turned him down. Told him it was going in the trash when it was all over. He asked what stopped him from just walking out with it? They had 2 team members guarding it last night.:aggressive:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back