Archived unable to access mySupport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFSFun

Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!
Has anyone ever had a problem getting logged on to mySupport?

Recently, every time I try it just gives me a message that states I am not authorized to use the resource and that I must contact the resource owner (???) or call CSC.

I have been able to access it before, and my TL has told me to submit mySupports for specific issues in the past, which I was able to do easily.

However, at some point in the past few weeks it just stopped letting me in. It first happened right around the time our region moved to New Workbench and my jobcode was changed to Flex Fulfillment.

My TL called CSC and they basically said fuck you, just get somebody else to submit mySupports for me.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

My APS's advice is if the first person you talk to doesn't help you call again, you'll get someone new.

What about SAP? I log in but when I click on catalog, it says error contact your administrator.

That happened to me when they changed MySupport a couple years ago. I had to call CSC twice. Give them a call yourself. Persistence will pay off.

My APS's advice is if the first person you talk to doesn't help you call again, you'll get someone new.
And the problem with that is that my TL agreed with them. He said if I need to submit a mySupport from now on, I should just get one of my coworkers to do it for me.

So I'd really rather not have him walk in on me on the phone with CSC trying to do the thing he told me not to do.

Edit: actually, I'll just do it when he's not working.

And the problem with that is that my TL agreed with them. He said if I need to submit a mySupport from now on, I should just get one of my coworkers to do it for me.

So I'd really rather not have him walk in on me on the phone with CSC trying to do the thing he told me not to do.

Edit: actually, I'll just do it when he's not working.
That's what I would do. I wish you luck calling the CSC and getting someone who isn't an idiot.

I wish they would stop effing with access to stuff. One day I can access something, the next day I can't....LITERALLY THE NEXT DAY!!! Submitted an order on SAP one day, ETL asked me to order something else the following day and "wasn't authorized," I had to call to get authorization again.

I called the CSC, I think it's 612-304-HELP

Has anyone ever had a problem getting logged on to mySupport?

Recently, every time I try it just gives me a message that states I am not authorized to use the resource and that I must contact the resource owner (???) or call CSC.

I have been able to access it before, and my TL has told me to submit mySupports for specific issues in the past, which I was able to do easily.

However, at some point in the past few weeks it just stopped letting me in. It first happened right around the time our region moved to New Workbench and my jobcode was changed to Flex Fulfillment.

My TL called CSC and they basically said fuck you, just get somebody else to submit mySupports for me.

Any ideas on how to proceed?
I'm my experience something breaks when they change your job code. You can have someone else mysupport it for you, but I eventually was given an email to contact that fixed it. You will need an incident number though. So tmsc or mysupport first, then keep on then or escalate via tl. I'll check for that email address if you'd like when I'm in on Monday.

I'm my experience something breaks when they change your job code. You can have someone else mysupport it for you, but I eventually was given an email to contact that fixed it. You will need an incident number though. So tmsc or mysupport first, then keep on then or escalate via tl. I'll check for that email address if you'd like when I'm in on Monday.
I guess my problem now is that my TL does not want to escalate it any further and expects me to just move on. And I don't have a target email, so I would need my TL at some point.

Once I get past that hurdle, yes I would appreciate the email address if you can find it.

I guess my problem now is that my TL does not want to escalate it any further and expects me to just move on. And I don't have a target email, so I would need my TL at some point.

Once I get past that hurdle, yes I would appreciate the email address if you can find it.
Didn't see this earlier. Will have to check tomorrow when I get in.

Anyone can email for you. So long as they will pass on a response. Any lod or etl can escalate your mysupport request as well.

Everyone should have access to mysupport. When I was changed from hl tm to pa and again from pa to signing it broke my access. First time I'm not sure what the etl-hr did to fix it. I had to fix it myself with help this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back