Archived Unable to see schedule online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I'm unable to view my schedule online at http://target.com/viewschedule. I've been trying to access the page since yesterday and every time I try to pull it up, my browser displays a message saying "This page cannot be displayed" as if it doesn't exist. This pertains to every browser I've been using, including Safari on my iPhone. Obviously, this isn't a huge deal considering the fact that I can easily just go to the store and check myself. However, is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Everyone is. Site has been down for a few days. Best bet is to call your store and ask for the schedule, or go take a peep yourself.

That's what I was thinking. I appreciate the prompt response. Thank you!

HRTM said today that some stores had been having serious issues with the online version displaying something completely different from the official one, and that they may have taken the site offline to fix it.

I haven't let it bother me all week, but since I know our HRTM was trying to finish the schedule today, I am tempted to go back to the store just to see if it was finished before she left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back