Archived Undercover Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Jobs only ever responded to the ones that were interesting. I'm sure his email filters had the best settings. If I were a big wig at Apple I'd just set so anything with the words MagSafe or charger went straight to the trash bin lol.

Idk that anyone would even think to email b cornell anything, though. People only emailed Jobs because it was big on the tech blogs that he responded. I wasn't saying in my post that anyone should expect a response from brian lolol... I should've inserted sarcasm tags and made the humor less dry

My store was in a panic for nearly two weeks because the CEO was going to be in Atlanta for one day and they were worried he might make an unscheduled visit to our store. Think corporate visit on steroids.

The day of the possible visit they hid reshop, any unfolded clothes, CAF pulls, anything that made the store look even remotely flawed (or functional). Took days of back breaking work on understaffed shifts to recover from all the dysfunctional fake clean crap they pulled. Of course the CEO only visited competitors and never came anywhere near any Target, much less our store.

Can you imagine how ruined a store would be if it were even rumored that the CEO was filming an episode of Undercover Boss there?
Hah hah hah, it's very much like "The in laws are coming, we have to clean the house"!

Here's a funny note,,, while helping out during a remodel doing re-sets....working with a another TM, we had some very interesting conversations with me asking many questions concerning the method of how things were done. (By the way those methods suck and are very very counter productive) At the end of his shift he says to me "Ya know it'd be really cool if you were an undercover boss!" One never knows,,,

Hah hah hah, it's very much like "The in laws are coming, we have to clean the house"!

As a single person I was thinking it was like "must clean before booty call gets here!!" Then you push your floordrobe under your bed.

As a single person I was thinking it was like "must clean before booty call gets here!!" Then you push your floordrobe under your bed.

Stick the dirty dishes in the fridge, shove everything on the coffee table in a trash bag that goes in the closet, spray the house with Frebreeze, get out the liquor and tasty snacks, make the bed, make sure you can get to the toy box, light some candles, and above all try to look casual when they get there.

Edit: And put Al Green on the turntable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back