Update: Outbound (Women, please read)

I'm thriving. As a single woman in a physical labor position who also goes to school full time, I have never felt more feminine in my life. I'm regaining muscle, I'm gaining knowledge on the side, and I feel like a force not to be reckoned with. After many heartfelt tears hidden in the trailers, I can't help but be proud of myself for sticking this through. Target is not for the faint of heart. But any woman considering a position at Target with a strong work ethic, apply. Pay is great, work is practically a gym (my ass and legs are looking phenomenal, and yours will be looking great too), and I smirk at the men who ask if I need help carrying a big box into my trailer.
Apply. Thrive. Rake in the dough and be the strong independent woman you know you can be.

This message brought to you by a couple glasses of wine.
-Sunny

Same thing here. I am 75% stronger. My SD asking If I need help, I said let me show you something.......and made a muscle. Lol he was surprised and it was funny.
It feels sooo good to show the boys how it's done, doesn't it??? 😘 I haven't felt this confident in a very long time!

How many days? 🤣 sorry I am just way too used to women showing up with the "ill show the boys i can hang too" attitude only for them to suddenly stop showing up after 7 weeks.
I think our female quitting percentage is at 95%. The only woman that has been here longer than 6 months is the daughter of one of the managers so she's basically stuck. The rest either quit or immediately transfer to Inbound/Warehouse at their 6 months.

How many days? 🤣 sorry I am just way too used to women showing up with the "ill show the boys i can hang too" attitude only for them to suddenly stop showing up after 7 weeks.
I think our female quitting percentage is at 95%. The only woman that has been here longer than 6 months is the daughter of one of the managers so she's basically stuck. The rest either quit or immediately transfer to Inbound/Warehouse at their 6 months.
Fair enough. Lots of women don't have what it takes for physical labor, mentally and physically. I also know plenty of "men" who couldn't handle this job.. However, pushing wheelbarrows full of mulch up and downhill at my last job, alongside weight training, has really given me the upper-hand 😉 I'll admit, I'm not as strong as lots of men. Biologically it isn't realistic. But bookcases and dog food are nothing.