Archived upgrading EHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to log into EHR to see how much im getting paid this week, and the website is down (and it was last night at work too, when I tried to do a punch correction).

Maybe they're going to be able to support other browsers! That's all I am asking for.

I was at home using ehr on Monday looking discounts & had no problem. I am in bts today. I'll ck on it later.

I think the upgrade was supposed to be completed today (of course it always takes an extra day due to "unforseen" glitches) but there was a link on the downtime page to Max self service so you could get to it

Yup, today and tomorrow are scheduled downtime for it while it gets upgraded.

eHR? Yeah, AND HR Zone and MAX Time and Labor. Ugh. I hate it when that happens.

The website said it would be down all day tomorrow (wednesday), too. Yay surprise paychecks!

The only upgrade I care about is making eHR Mac and Safari compatible. Also, viewing schedules from home would be nice, but I know I am throwing a bone with that one.

Like making it compatible with other browsers besides Internet Explorer. IE does nothing but crash :blowup:

That would be nice. They'll probably enable MAX access before they do that........i.e. they'll never do it.

All I want is to be able to view my schedule from home, don't need to change stuff, just a read only page of my schedule.

Also, let it work with Firefox.
But it's probably just optimization stuff.

Yeah, my only computer is a Mac. i'd love to be able ot get on EHR from home -_-;

I just went to see if they are done and they are. The changes are very subtle, paycheck looks a little different and the home page seems less cluttered. I give it a "meh".

When MAX self service came out the instruction flip chart showed which activities were supposed to be completed on the clock. IIRC time off / vacations is one of them.

eHR activities like viewing your pay stub, changing direct deposit info, and looking at Team Member perks and discounts are allowed off the clock, hence the reason those parts of eHR are accessible at home.

Being able to read your schedule should be considered off the clock. I mean, I can walk in on my day off and look at it either on the board or on the computer.

All I want is to be able to see my schedule online.

Being able to read your schedule should be considered off the clock. I mean, I can walk in on my day off and look at it either on the board or on the computer.

All I want is to be able to see my schedule online.

I agree with you on this. In fact, a year or so before MAX came out I was told by our STL that we would eventually be able to view our schedules at home. I think it would be a great idea! Just the schedule not the asking for vacation days or days off.

I'm not positive, but I believe some companies allow their employees to access Workbrain from home. If so, I don't know what functions are enabled. However, since Workbrain is basically software for forecasting, scheduling, time and labor, just being able to access it from home means those employees have access to at least one of the following: work schedule, shift-swap (some implementations have an option that allows employees to swap shifts, effectively changing their own schedules in the system), time-off requests, applying vacation hours. (Search workbrain scheduling on YouTube for a demo. Note: The company that produces Workbrain is called Infor.)

I'm not sure why Target hasn't given us home-access to our schedules. Maybe we're using an older version of Workbrain because of various custom proprietary applications we've built around it (i.e. technical challenges to upgrading). Maybe Target realizes that many -- if not most -- stores are not scheduling according to best practices. For instance, many stores "publish" a flawed schedule at deadline to avoid an impact to a particular HR score, and continue to make edits afterwards before "posting" a hard copy on the board. This could cause confusion if a team member accesses her schedule from home soon after it's "published" (publishing deadline is either 10A Central or Noon Local on Thursday, not sure) and it's subsequently edited before "posting". But who knows.

Agreed, why should we Mac users be left out in the cold? I want to go paperless, but can't utilize the services.

Agreed, why should we Mac users be left out in the cold? I want to go paperless, but can't utilize the services.

Another Mac user!!! Hi, Wislans52. Welcome to our forums. I've tried various browsers from home to log into my employee benefits, etc, but have only discovered IE is the only one that works. Still can't view my schedule from home but I did go paperless a couple years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back