Archived upgrading EHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you access from non windows OS?

My computer crashed a few months ago & I had no need or desire to use IE. Target was all I used it for anyway. I just downloaded & installed IE. When I tried to log into EHR I got an error message. I go to Target.com & at the bottom you will see team member services. Then you will click on EHR & type in your TM # & password. That's when I got my log in failed error message. :(

that will never happen. target constitutes that as working off the clock

Requesting time off and submitting vacation pay requests are not on the clock activities. It's frustrating to me that I have to wait for a computer to do these things when I could be at home.

My computer crashed a few months ago & I had no need or desire to use IE. Target was all I used it for anyway. I just downloaded & installed IE. When I tried to log into EHR I got an error message. I go to Target.com & at the bottom you will see team member services. Then you will click on EHR & type in your TM # & password. That's when I got my log in failed error message. :(
When you get this, close the window and click on EHR again on the Target website, it should open the window back up and you should be logged in. For some reason, I've ALWAYS had this issue???

Went to log into EHR to see how much im getting paid this week, and the website is down (and it was last night at work too, when I tried to do a punch correction).

Maybe they're going to be able to support other browsers! That's all I am asking for.

I think there is a better chance of me winning the lottery than that happening. Target seems to hire the worst programmers in the world. I am only an amateur when it comes to programming experience and I have found errors with their programming that easily should have been caught with testing.(one with resetting your EHR password and another with the Electronics Champions test)

As for it only being IE compatible that is beyond unacceptable for a buisness of it's size these days. I could see it being incompatible with google chrome but Firefox, Safari , Opera and Netscape have been around forever. This isn't 1996 there are more browsers than IE...heck even in 1996 it would be unacceptable because a lot of people(not me) used Netscape also. I can't even comprehend how they would think it is acceptable to be incompatible with Macs.

Last edited:
How do you access from non windows OS?

You can't. Don't you like how a multi-billion dollar company can't support an line of Operating systems that has been around for nearly 3 decades(Apple's line of OS's course) They are really keeping up with the times...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back