Archived Vacation Accruing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have been with spot for almost 14 months and have noticed on my E HR that I still haven't accured any vacation time. It says I average 39 hours. Is this a glitch and I should of been accruing at 6 or 12 months? Do I need to talk to my HR? Thank you

It is probably time that you should start accruing time. Are the average hours based on this month or for the year? If it is for the year then you should be getting time. In any case, do talk to your HR to confirm where you're at with vacation time.

Accrual starts after 12 months if you are only a TM

After 12 months as a regular tm, so if you started as a seasonal, you dont start accruing until you are kept on as regular.

How do you get sick pay? I've been there over 3 yrs and still just get vacation. Also is there some health PTO or wellness or something I thought they mentioned once we get 8 hrs of that for dr appointments and things but I haven't seen that either..I could be wrong on that one though.

How do you get sick pay? I've been there over 3 yrs and still just get vacation. Also is there some health PTO or wellness or something I thought they mentioned once we get 8 hrs of that for dr appointments and things but I haven't seen that either..I could be wrong on that one though.
You get 4 hours of wellness in January and not all states have sick pay.

Hello, I have been with spot for almost 14 months and have noticed on my E HR that I still haven't accured any vacation time. It says I average 39 hours. Is this a glitch and I should of been accruing at 6 or 12 months? Do I need to talk to my HR? Thank you
You start accrue after working 1000 h. Unless it depends on the state you live in.

Accrual starts after 12 months if you are only a TM
Random question but as a TL I’ve work at target for two years and earn plenty of vacation and personal holiday but never sick time. When should I start accruing that?

Random question but as a TL I’ve work at target for two years and earn plenty of vacation and personal holiday but never sick time. When should I start accruing that?

If your state offers sick time it should be immediate for TLs if I remember right. First month I started I had to use what I had to go to a funeral.

If your state offers sick time it should be immediate for TLs if I remember right. First month I started I had to use what I had to go to a funeral.

Yup in my state sick time starts accruing right away but you have to be out of your 90 to use it.

Buddy up with an HR TM if you want to know the tricks in your state. We have this weird legal deal that you have to use a paper form to use your sick time.

paper form to use your sick time.

YES I can’t stand it because it “just gets lost” sometimes. My other 4 kinds of leave I can do all at once but I have to track down a sick form and make copies......

While we are on the topic of vacation and personal holiday, I just accepted a new job offer today and I start mid January, which gives me time to put in a 2 week notice. I have 20 hours vacation and 20 hours personal holiday saved up, will I lose this after I leave or will I receive a payout? What is the best way to go about this to avoid losing my time I've earned.

While we are on the topic of vacation and personal holiday, I just accepted a new job offer today and I start mid January, which gives me time to put in a 2 week notice. I have 20 hours vacation and 20 hours personal holiday saved up, will I lose this after I leave or will I receive a payout? What is the best way to go about this to avoid losing my time I've earned.
Depends on your state. If you’re a payout state you get it and if you’re not anything you put in after you give your two weeks won’t be approved. If you’re not a payout state you have to decide if you’d rather lose your time or be rehirable

Depends on your state. If you’re a payout state you get it and if you’re not anything you put in after you give your two weeks won’t be approved. If you’re not a payout state you have to decide if you’d rather lose your time or be rehirable
Do you know what the pay out states are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back