Archived Vacuum Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any ideas on creative ways to set the Vacuum Wall so that the boxes can stay zoned in place a little better? In our store, the vacuums frequently are either overstocked or they drift to nearby pricepoints, and it becomes an unecessary hassle. When we set it, I'm hoping to maybe use some sort of fixtures to keep them from drifting so much. Anyone have any ideas?

Does anyone have any ideas on creative ways to set the Vacuum Wall so that the boxes can stay zoned in place a little better? In our store, the vacuums frequently are either overstocked or they drift to nearby pricepoints, and it becomes an unecessary hassle. When we set it, I'm hoping to maybe use some sort of fixtures to keep them from drifting so much. Anyone have any ideas?

You could try the same fixtures as the rugs.

Or Grocery pushers. They do work. Considering they are all boxes. It should do well. Rug holders won't work as they are too thick and will have even more loading issues than the pushers.

Our store started using a hip printer when we're pushing vacuums, and we print shelf labels for the vacuums and individually mark them. Helps a lot with price challenges since they're literally marked with the correct price, and so far guests trying to switch the tags hasn't been an issue.

so true the wall is never zoned correctly like even the display of the vacuums do not match the box of the vacuum. I dislike every back wall for every department. Its just too many things on one wall.

jesus today a guest brought it to my attention that the $599 Dyson she was looking at was flexed into a $199 price point. Then I noticed that the entire vacuum wall was all kinds of fucked up, everything just flexed randomly. I know exactly which scrub did this too. Thank god she didn't price challenge and she even says "I was looking and this can't be right because the tag says Bissell, just thought you might want to know" and she had me run the Dyson to GS and paid full price for it. CHILL ASS LADY, I HOPE YOU LIVE A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE!

Maybe try setting the capacities to 1? Other than zoning it daily, I have no idea. The boxes are too close together, and some barely fit.

Or Grocery pushers. They do work. Considering they are all boxes. It should do well. Rug holders won't work as they are too thick and will have even more loading issues than the pushers.

Grocery pushers? Sounds like a horrible idea. Those aren't meant for heavy/large items. If I had to, depending on your shelf depth, I'd use wire dividers and zip tie that sucker down.

Grocery pushers? Sounds like a horrible idea. Those aren't meant for heavy/large items. If I had to, depending on your shelf depth, I'd use wire dividers and zip tie that sucker down.
Heh, It is. Buuuuut, since we got a crap load of them they seem to have spread out like creeping vine to infect other parts of the store, they were designed to go either. Don't use them for Light bulbs either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back