Archived Vent:Unexpected leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one question I have is I called the leave and disability number. They told me they would have a claim manager call me to gwt more information etc. When should I hear from them? Im on day 2 since calling the leave center.

Last edited:
Erm, it may cause some headache for your TL but that's not your problem. If it escalates, bring it up to HR and/or your STL. Worst case scenario, call the hotline (even though if you get to this point, not much will likely be done).

Questions to ask. Are you on short term or long term disability? Has spot been told your events? Paperwork needs to processed by your hr on type of leave or disability.
Leave of absence contact info:

What to do/Contacts

The first step in the leave process is for the team member to contact their HR partner or leader. Team members may be asked to call the Target Leave and Disability team directly at 800-828-5850, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.
The Target Leave and Disability team handles most leave and disability administration processes for team members.
The fax number is 847-554-1660. Please include your claim number (if known) or team member ID number on your fax.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back