Archived Vent

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you like to find out when your doing your review that your ETL tells you that the STL told them to get rid of you before fourth quarter and that they wanted to rate you an IE

Well the STL quit in Oct and my ETL felt I deserved a O and was pretty much flabbergasted at my rating and before the STL quity ETL told her I wasnt supported, funny how now I have an entire new executive team

I was rated an IE. I quit bc of it, but changed my mind before the 2 wks were up
I am trying to do better, but my hubby and Patty both think I exceed expectations every day .. and really, who else `s opinion matters?
F@#! Them
Keep on keepin on , isitonlyme. Youre damm good in our book!

Well in the beginning when I was young and naïve thinking that hard work could get you promoted.my ETL Log was on LOA for 4 months and I ran everything sadly having 3 different STLs in 3 years and 2 DTLs you get tired of proving yourself

Last year we had a brand new ETL HR, sales floor and LOGall start in July no STL till January 4th qtr was fun they recognized me or keeping them together HR was happy I kept all my schedules including the week if black friday

I was rated an IE. I quit bc of it, but changed my mind before the 2 wks were up
I am trying to do better, but my hubby and Patty both think I exceed expectations every day .. and really, who else `s opinion matters?
F@#! Them
Keep on keepin on , isitonlyme. Youre damm good in our book!
This is also why I'm quitting. I tried to quit during the review, but they wouldn't let me. I have two weeks, then vacation, then when I come back I put in my two weeks notice. Good luck finding someone to work 12 days in a row every pay period!

Well I would agree I try to give my tms at least 2 days off some enjoy working but other than what my immediate supervisor thinks of me my job is to complete the process and take care of my team if my STL doesn't like me well that's not in my core roles

Has your store been broken and scrambling to repair it's self for a long time? That's what it sounds like. Stores like that cycle through leaders like crazy. They either quit, get fired or die of exhaustion within like 18 months old.
@Isitonlyme

Last edited:
A store like that needs at least 2 good, veteran execs who have a caring attitude and a logical mindset. That's the only way it'll ever bounce back.

That's mine. Just got 3 new ETLs and an STL. Only one external, so I think they think the internals will be less likely to give up.

That's mine. Just got 3 new ETLs and an STL. Only one external, so I think they think the internals will be less likely to give up.
You're probably right! My DTL made a similar shift in gears recently for 2 stores in desperate need of a plan. He gave excellent raises to the leaders put in place lol.

3 STL s ago she was on a fast track wants to be a APBP she got a bonus to take a store in another district

2 STL s ago she was the senior merchandiser at our redlands store 90 million a year she lasted Nov to Oct

I thought our last STL was district bound, but he went to an online retailer.

My newest STL was a ETL ops only see her when she come in the morning she's always on her office

My reward for working my tush off is more work.

"Kitty you look upset are you ok?"

"I am busy, tiered and have a huge bruise collection. Because of this, this how my face looks at work"

My reward for working my tush off is more work.

"Kitty you look upset are you ok?"

"I am busy, tiered and have a huge bruise collection. Because of this, this how my face looks at work"
Mind if I borrow that response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back