Archived Venting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took on the GSA position as a means for development. As a PhotoTM, I was always seeking out additional tasks. As a GSA, I am assigned these tasks and have the ability to account for the scores/endcaps/work centers.

The other things mentioned shouldn't be inherent to your position as GSA.... The only reason I would personally give those out to a GSA is if this person was looking to promote, because in all honesty they are really good things you could say when you go to TL interviews! You want strong answers and these types of things do really help, but I don't think you should be doing them just because you are a GSA...

I had hoped to promote until it was obvious that I wasn't their idea of a leader, especially when the last two TL positions were filled without being posted.

I had hoped to promote until it was obvious that I wasn't their idea of a leader, especially when the last two TL positions were filled without being posted.

That is horrible - but alas, I have seen the non-posting promotion too often. I lost my desire to promote when I realized that the team leaders were stuck completely in the middle, right where the stuff rolls towards.

That is horrible - but alas, I have seen the non-posting promotion too often. I lost my desire to promote when I realized that the team leaders were stuck completely in the middle, right where the stuff rolls towards.

Hey, they gotta blame somebody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back